Covered by Medicare & Medi-Cal

Little or No Cost for Eligible Beneficiaries. Find Out If You're Covered.

Get Started

Medicare and Medi-Cal cover virtual check-ins and daily remote monitoring to help empower seniors to be proactive about their care. That's because quick daily check-ins are an easy, low-cost way to stay in control of your health and reduce hospital visits — especially if you have a chronic condition.

If you have either Medicare or Medi-Cal, enroll today .

Confirm Your Medicare Plan

DailyDoctor Services are Covered by Medicare Part B

Medicare Part B (medical insurance), which is part of Original Medicare, covers 80% of your visits through DailyDoctor. The remaining 20% is your copay, which may also be covered if you have Medigap or supplemental insurance.

Check Your Eligibility

Patient Cost for DailyDoctor


Fully covered by Medicare Part B (deductible still applies)

lock icon


May be covered by supplemental insurace (Medigap)

100%coveragefor qualified beneficiaries

Original Medicare vs Medicare Advantage

COPD, CHF, or hypertension patient looking at a tablet for a virtual telehealth visit

Original Medicare includes Medicare Part A (hospital insurance) and Medicare Part B (medical insurance).

Medicare Advantage, also known as Part C, is an alternative to Original Medicare that is Medicare-approved, but is provided by a private company and requires patients to use in-network doctors.

At this time, DailyDoctor is not in-network for Medicare Advantage plans. We’re working hard to expand coverage, so please check back in the future.

Coverage Beyond Medicare & Medi-Cal

DailyDoctor is also covered by select insurance providers. If you need help finding out if virtual check-ins and remote monitoring are covered by your insurance plan, please email us at or call us toll-free at 844-594-2479.

Stay in Control of Your Health

A chronic condition doesn't have to define your life. Take control and gain more peace of mind.